Business Statistics DemystifiedBook - 2004
Offers a self-teaching guide to business statistics, including chapter-ending quizzes and final exams.
"If I had Business Statistics Demystified in school, I would have passed business statistics the first time, instead of having to retake the course twice. I find Business Statistics Demystified easy to follow and apply."-- Anne Englert, M.Ed.
Learn the statistics that makes for good business decisions. Now anyone who wants to improve business performance can master statistics -- without formal training, unlimited time, or a genius I.Q. In Business Statistics Demystified, top-notch statistical programmer Steve Kemp and business author Sid Kemp team up to provide an effective, painless way to learn or review the statistics that can help ensure your business success.
With Business Statistics Demystified, you master the subject one simple step at a time -- at your own speed. This unique self-teaching guide offers quizzes at the end of each chapter, an exam for each section, as well as handy hints and tips to help you master terminology, concepts, and equations.
Here's a fast, easy-to-use self-teaching course that gives you everything you need to:
* Become the "can-do" new manager who reads, evaluates, uses, and creates statistical studies and reports
* Use statistics for customer and human resources surveys, forecasting, quality management, and more
* See how business and statistics come together in the real world with "Tips on Terms," "Study Review," and "Survival Strategies"
* Pick up practical tips and rules of thumb and avoid mistakes* Learn, step-by-step, how to perform a statistical study and present the results in reports and meetings
* Understand when to use each type of statistical graph, and how to create each one
* Take a "final exam" in each section and grade it yourself!
Simple enough for beginners but challenging enough for those with some statistical background, Business Statistics Demystified is your direct route to learning or brushing up on statistics and boosting your career.