Artisanal Gluten-free Cooking
More Than 250 Great-tasting, From-scratch Recipes From Around the World, Perfect for Every Meal and for Anyone on A Gluten-free--and Even Those Who Aren'tBook - 2009
An expanded edition—now bursting with color throughout—of a category-leading gluten-free cookbook—ready to reach more home cooks than ever
Since its original publication in 2009, Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking has steadily grown in popularity as more and more home cooks have embraced Kelli and Peter Bronski’s high-quality gluten-free recipes for every meal, from breakfast through dessert. Now, in an extensively revised and expanded second edition, this trusted, versatile cookbook is better than ever. Here are:
• 25 brand-new recipes and nearly 100 additional pages
• 50 all-new full-page color photographs
• The quality ingredients, from-scratch preparation methods, and unbeatable flavors that made the original edition so appealing
• Dozens of recipes, from bagels to birthday cake, perfectly suited to the Bronskis’ signature all-purpose flour blend—including Belgian Waffles, Sandwich Bread, pizzas and pastas galore, Cannoli, Carrot Cake, Blueberry Pie, cookies, and much more
• Globally inspired dishes, from Italian to Indian to Mexican and beyond—such as Tortellini, General Chang’s Chicken, and Pork Tamales
• An expanded array of vegetarian options such as Quinoa Salad, Brussels Sprouts-Tofu Fried Rice, and Red Lentil Dal
• A thorough introduction to gluten-free shopping and cooking—plus handy tips about ingredients, equipment, and techniques sprinkled throughout.
Baker & Taylor
Presents a collection of more than seventy gluten-free recipes along with information on shopping for gluten-free products and preparing a kitchen to be gluten-free.
Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking is based on authors Kelli and Peter Bronski’s cooking philosophy that follows four simple rules: the food should be fresh, the recipes should be simple, the meals should be made from scratch, and the food should be delicious. Their more than 250 recipes span the globe, from Italian to Indian, Belgian to Mexican, and Asian to American.
Belgian Waffles, Cinnamon Rolls, Chicken Pad Thai, Curry-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, Lasagna, thin crust and deep dish pizzas, Blueberry Pie and Zucchini Cake will delight anyone following a gluten-free diet?and even those who aren’t! More than 70 recipes?including breads, pastas, pizzas, and more than 20 of their desserts, from Chocolate Chip Cookies to Carrot Cake?showcase their own intensively developed gluten-free flour blend. This is food so flavorful and enjoyable to eat that no one will know it’s gluten-free.