Precious Metals Investing for DummiesBook - 2008
In recent years, metals have been among the safest and mostlucrative investments around, but they are not entirely risk free.Before you begin investing or trading in metals, you needauthoritative information and proven investment strategies. Youneed Precious Metal Investing For Dummies.
This straightforward guide eases you into the precious metalsmarket with sound advice on trading and owning these profitableinvestments, including gold, silver, platinum, and uranium, as wellas high-demand base metals such as zinc and copper. You’lllearn how to research their market performance and choose among anarray of proven trading plans and strategies. Plus, you’llget savvy advice on how to choose a broker, buy stocks and futuresthat involve metals, maximize your investment return, and minimizeyour risk. Discover how to:
- Evaluate the different metals
- Add metals to your portfolio
- Decide whether you’re an investor or a trader
- Identify your metal-investment goals
- Weigh the risks and benefits of metals investing
- Buy physical metals
- Use technical analysis to evaluate opportunities
- Make long-term investments in precious metals
- Diversify your metals investments
- Analyze base-metals companies
- Purchase numismatic coins
- Add metals to your mutual fund or ETF portfolio
- Understand how politics effects metals prices
Metals can be an important and valuable addition to anyinvestment portfolio or retirement plan. Make the most out of yourinvestment with Precious Metal Investing For Dummies.
Baker & Taylor
A guide to trading and owning precious metals.