New Cook BookBook - 2011
This bridal edition of the bestselling New Cook Book makes the perfect gift for new couples!
The Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book has been an American favorite since 1930, selling 40 million copies through fourteen editions. The new 15th Edition is the best yet, with hundreds of new recipes, tips, and photos. This new bridal edition includes a 62-page bonus section of kitchen advice for new couples.
The perfect shower or wedding gift, this new bridal edition includes all the delicious recipes you've come to expect. More than that, it features plenty of tips for new couples on setting up a kitchen, cooking for two, entertaining friends and family, planning parties, and much more.
- A special gift edition just for brides, with plenty of tips and advice on homemaking for the twenty-first century
- NEW FEATURES for the 15th Edition: Make It Mine—new flavors to keep meals exciting; Cook Once, Eat Twice—create two great meals out of one
- NEW CHAPTERS ON Breakfasts and Brunches; Casseroles; Convenience Cooking and Sandwiches and Pizzas
- Presents more than 1400 recipes, including 1000 brand-new to this edition
- More than 1000 photos
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Bridal Edition is packed with delicious recipes and cooking advice—it's the perfect gift for the newlyweds in your life!
Plenty of new chapters have been added to meet the needs of today's everyday cooks, including new chapters on breakfast and brunch, casseroles, and convenience cooking. More than 1,000 photos accompany this wide selection of recipes, which cover everything from Pad Thai to a Thanksgiving turkey.
- NEW FEATURES: icons that call out fast, healthy, or classic dishes; an expanded and revised chapter on canning and freezing foods; and new chapters on pizza, sandwiches, wraps, and more
- Presents more than 1,400 recipes, including 1,000 brand new to this edition
- More than 400 helpful step-by-step, how-to images and photos
- New suggestions for personalizing family dinners, new twists on favorite dishes, and plenty of recipes that yield leftovers you can use again in other recipes
Baker & Taylor
A gift-appropriate bridal edition of a classic cooking reference complements hundreds of new recipes with practical advice for new couples, covering topics ranging from setting up a kitchen and cooking for two to entertaining and making the most of leftovers.
The bridal edition of a classic cooking reference complements hundreds of new recipes with practical advice for new couples, covering setting up a kitchen, cooking for two, entertaining, and making the most of leftovers.